Tuesday 20 December 2011

ohai

Hey, how's it going?....Stupid question...I'm pretty much talking to myself....again -__-

My name's Tino. I'm a 17 year old highschool student from Vancouver, BC...eh. I feel like I have a lot of different and interesting opinions and observations that I should share with the world, but I wasn't really sure how to do it :/
My first idea was facebook, but let's be honest...facebook is dying and twitter is taking over. Then i thought of twitter, but you can only write 140 characters in that stupid little box (INCLUDING SPACES), so there's not that much that i could say. Then i tried tumblr, but that thing confuses the shit out of me...so I decided to just google "blogging sites" and this is the first one that came up.
And that's my story of how I got here.

No comments:

Post a Comment